SUPER FOOD - AVOCADOS
have more fats than any other fruits ( yes avocado is considered a fruit ) but these are incredibly healthy mono-unsaturated fats, good for your heart, they help reduce bad cholesterol and are high in vitamin E, as well as magnesium and potassium.
- add avocados to your creamy based dressing recipes to give it extra richness
- mix chopped avocados, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and seasonings for traditional guacamole
- use as a spread for bread and forget butter, jam and peanut butter
- avocados make mean pasta sauce or pancakes
- use as a garnish for black bean soup